Thread: Mobile Gaming
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mobile Gaming

If they're up your alley, Square Enix has started releasing the Final fantasy games. Also I can somewhat recommend the mass effect infiltrator game. If it's still 6 bucks it isn't worth it. But it was worth the 2 I got it for on sale. It'll keep you busy for a few hours probably.

While not exactly an RPG Punch Quest is pretty solid. The avengers initiative game is pretty good as well, although right now there's only Hulk and Cap to play with. They update it continuously though adding more avengers etc etc.

http://applorer.com/game-reviews/top-10-rpg-games/ <---this site has some interesting ones I may check out.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote