View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #201
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Not sure why you guys are so surprised. This stuff happens everyday. Have none of you watched the show Catfish? The entire show is based around people playing other people online. Some of these people create entire fake social networks, and have multiple people in on the scams.

The reason that people do it seems to vary. Some do it as a mean prank. Some people do it for some sort of self-fulfillment. And, of course, some do it to scam people out of money.

Find me a story like this where a high profile sports athlete was duped by not only calling a female he never met his girlfriend. But going as far as to say I love her? Its not surprising someone could get duped on the internet. Its been done, continues to be done. I dont need to watch Catfish to know about getting duped because I was on a messageboard where a female did this exact same thing. She was from Australia. Thing is she has new photos and everything. Had guys really interested in her, one going as far as to purchase a ticket to go meet this brawd until she made up a story he had to cancel. Then a couple peoples exposed the hell out of her. Irrelevant story short. To the normal human beings? Far from surprising.

When it involves a high profile athlete? It makes you wonder how its possible. It also makes you wonder what kind of guy Teo is that he has p*ssy at his fingertips yet chooses this anonymous females he never met to be his girl. All over campus, around campus, traveling cities. All types of social functions. Females everywhere and he is the popular jock. Yet he gets duped? To the point he loved her and shed tears talkin about her? Come on man.

What next Kevin Durant comes out and shares how he was duped last season the same way as Teo?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote