View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #204
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
well, yesterday I was pretty sure Manti was gay, it was the only thing that made sense to me at all.

after today's developments, I am pretty convinced Manti was just genuinely duped by someone who had WAY too much time on their hands along with the help of a female for phone conversations...

man...Manti must be a very socially awkward and extremely shy male...which is very strange because he is the leader and star of the ND football team...he is probably so embarrassed right now that he is considering suicide.

He is going to need to find a sense of humor about this, and laugh at himself, because this is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

And I am not sure how he is going to be a leader on an NFL team...I am thinking it will be hard for teammates to take him seriously now.

Radio show today had him going in the first round to the Steelers...

Do you write the stories for the Lifetime channel? He can bounce from this. First he needs to make sure that he is telling the truth. That he had no part of the hoax. That he never claimed to have met her. Etc etc etc Just say we never met physically. Letters, phone calls, internet was the only means. Make light of and accept all the jokes that follow. He should laugh at himself. You actually think people in the huddle are going to worry about him being duped vs leading the team on the field defensively? You cant be serious.

Ray Lewis was involved in a double murder. He is now beloved. Players have bounced back from much much worse circumstances than some silly internet drama. If this drama breaks him then he doesnt need to play football. Find a new career. Once you're on the football field your teammates not gonna give a crap about this.

He is a herb and deserves to be clowned by fans, comedians and such

You are right he must be a socially awkward mofo and real shy/timid. Only way I can explain why he as a football star would get caught up in some chick online he'd never met. Yet hot blonds are on campus waiting to get sacked.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote