View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #207
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Him being an NFL prospect certainly makes it a story. I don't see how being a College athlete makes him less likely to be duped online, especially with an elaborate hoax perpetrated by 3 or more people.

And what does being a popular jock have to do with anything? Just because he had some online gf, doesn't mean he wasn't bangin random broads on the side.

As for pro athletes being duped, I'm sure it happens all the time. How many pro athletes accidentally end up in bed with trannies on road trips? I would guess more than a handful every year.

Popular jock means you got females on ur jock some who are secretly on your jock, admiring you from afar. People who you dont know, know of you. With that comes open doors of snatch from various backgrounds. Yet you fall in love literally with a chick online that you never met physically? I've never heard of it. You never heard of it. Lets just be real.

I doubt he was bangin chicks on the side if he was in love with a female he never met. Being duped as a high profile college athlete doesnt happen. Being that it did? It should never happen. Lots of females to pick from you can physically touch vs some chick on the other side of the country you never met.

If Kevin Durant came out and said he was duped last season in similar fashion you wouldnt find that surprising? Come on.

A bigtime college athlete? I cant see being duped for obvious reasons. Mind boggling.

Meanwhile the QB for Alabama who isnt as popular as Teo has Miss Alabama. Teo has a chick that he never met in life. It doesnt add up my friend.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote