View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #209
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Never heard of it? It happens everyday. There is even a show based around people falling in love online with people they have never met. Many of them have relationships for years without meeting face to face.

No, I don't get it, but it's become quite common since the rise of social online interaction (myspace/facebook/twitter/etc.).

I already explained countless times that this type of stuff happens. What I never heard of is high profile athletes, celebs being duped. You're isolating my comments thinking I'm talkin in general. I'm specifically saying Teo being a high profile college football athlete should never be duped. Johnny Football should never be duped. I've never heard of star athletes duped. Have you?

Forget the average joe's for a second. Lets focus on star sport athletes. Its a difference to me.

Edit: I want to clarify being duped in the sense of meeting an online chick you never met, never saw physically even on web cam etc and falling in love. In the sense Teo was duped is what I'm speaking on only.

Last edited by GOBB : 01-18-2013 at 09:14 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote