View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:41 AM   #23
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Alvin Gentry and the Suns agree to part ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic bird
The patience of Pheonix Fans is very admirable

How long have you been a fan?
Also how long have you been a Celtics fan? I have a lot of respect for Celtics fans that stuck with the team throughout the years they struggled compared to the ones that popped back out of nowhere when the "big 3" happened. I hate the Celtics, but I respect them lol. They're a good franchise for a reason, they make good decisions. TBH I don't HATE the Celtics, I'm just still bitter from all of the fights and spit spatting that kept going down between the Suns-Celtics every time they played a few years back(like Garnett punching Frye in the nuts... lmao) but that's part of the drama of basketball and one of the reasons I love the game.

Also there's the fact that the Celtics beat the Suns in the Suns first ever trip to the NBA Finals in 1976. It's a shame we lost to the Lakers in the WCF in 2010, really would have loved to see an NBA finals re-match.(30+ years late but still! lol) :P

My dad still has a lot of love for the Celtics though because he grew up in New England so he roots for the Celtics to win if they're not playing the Suns(just like he roots for the Patriots if they're not playing the Cardinals).
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote