View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #227
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

I've met mormon kids out to NY for the first time (they come on trips pushing the religion) and they are so ridiculously sheltered. If Te'o home life was like that, i could see people getting over on him. The story is just so freaking ridiculous.

We've also had people (on this board) tell us stories of people getting over on them for long periods of time. It's not ridiculous as it sounds unfortunately.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote