View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #74
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation hereandgar923 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

There are 3 types of people:

The Conspiracy Theorist: will look to tie links to form/fit their pre-determined theory.

The Debunkers: Will go into a situation looking to disprove conspiracy theorists.

Neutrals: Will be open minded and more willing to give each side an equal chance.

I feel that I try to be neutral. I've made mistakes in the past in blindly believing theories. But I understand that anything and everything can be possible. I know the history our government (and others around the world) has had, so they are not to be completely trusted, only a blind idiot will buy everything they tell us.

Now, who is to say that IF (again big IF) this is a hoax, that it's government sponsored?

There are big multi billion dollar companies that have a huge stake in all of this, they could be a part of this IF (big IF) this is a hoax of some sorts.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote