View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #74
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

There are 3 types of people:

The Conspiracy Theorist: will look to tie links to form/fit their pre-determined theory.

The Debunkers: Will go into a situation looking to disprove conspiracy theorists.

Neutrals: Will be open minded and more willing to give each side an equal chance.

I feel that I try to be neutral. I've made mistakes in the past in blindly believing theories. But I understand that anything and everything can be possible. I know the history our government (and others around the world) has had, so they are not to be completely trusted, only a blind idiot will buy everything they tell us.

Now, who is to say that IF (again big IF) this is a hoax, that it's government sponsored?

There are big multi billion dollar companies that have a huge stake in all of this, they could be a part of this IF (big IF) this is a hoax of some sorts.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote