View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #181
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Fantasy League! (Meet the teams)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
To those who veto my trade with Lamar, tell me why. Don't be a *****
Dindn't really see it.

Anyway, I could have favourable record this week but somehow had the playing guys on the bench. ***** I check it daily and always put the playing players, but it says I missed it on thursday or so. And those players had great game s
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote