View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #85
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Just asking questions.

I've read multiple posts by you where you stated they were actors.

Quote:
The world would be a lot better place if people will seek out anomalies

There's a difference between seeking them out and refusing to believe any explanation that doesn't say what you want it to say.

Quote:
and ask questions instead of acting like a tool and destroying those who even dares to question.

That's what you want to think. People aren't out to destroy those who dare to question. Stop trying to play the victim card. Some people want compelling evidence before they'll start jumping on board. I don't see compelling evidence. I see people trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. If you want people to see your side then provide compelling evidence. There's just too many things against the conspiracy theory to jump on board. I don't see you questioning the conspiracy theory side. I only see you defending it.

Quote:
1. A page was created by Victoria Soto 4 days prior to her death.

That has been explained to death. There are other pages. One is from November 4th.

Quote:
2. What was the possible explanation.

Here's some questions: What is the explanation for why someone would put it up 4 days too early? Where is any evidence to support it?

Quote:
Sheeps hate it when people ask questions; they are perfectly content with the idea of "objectivity" which they have associated with those in authority. Fact.

Who are you referring to? Who in here is afraid of people asking questions?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote