View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: guy from craigslist is asking for some money back, advice?

I understand where the guy was coming from but I also understand that it was a good deal in the first place and you didn't mean to scam him. Tell him that you were not aware that the drive was broken and you'd take it back and give him his money. He probably will turn you down because he knows he got a good deal with or without the drive. If he does want a full refund, you could always re-sell it to somebody else for $250, so I wouldn't just give him $50.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote