View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #26
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: guy from craigslist is asking for some money back, advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I get both points of view, but anytime you buy on Craigslist is liking purchasing an item at a garage sale. Buyer Beware.

I've done a yard sale and if somebody came back with something pretty quickly and said something wasn't working as they expected, I gave them their money back for the item.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote