View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jurassic Park 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
As others said I may actually see this. I normally hate 3d movies, they never look right and always seem distractingly bad and seem like that emperors new clothes fable where everyone sees it has flaws and is crap but won't admit it because then their not cool. Jurassic is a good movie though, watched it a lot as a kid.

Honestly, I'm not going to watch it again because it is in 3D. I just want to see it in theaters again.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote