Originally Posted by RaininThrees
Shootings which occurred yesterday (gun appreciation day):
A 14-year-old suburban Atlanta boy shot and killed his 15-year-old brother while playing with their mother's handgun.
A 26 year old was shot and killed while driving in San Francisco.
A man was found dead from a gunshot wound in his home in Kansas City, Kansas.
A woman in an El Paso County, Texas shooting range was hit in the knee by a bullet that ricocheted off a trash can.
Two women were shot to death in a Dallas-area home.
Two women were injured after someone opened fire at a crowded soccer field in Las Vegas.
A 15-year-old girl was shot while sleeping in her bed when her Anchorage home was shot at.
A 7-year-old boy in Tallahassee shot a 5 year old with a gun he found in a 22-year-old relative's room.
A Huntsville woman shot her boyfriend after the two had an argument.
A 23-year-old man died after being accidentally shot in a Greshman, Oregon home.
A Cleveland father has been charged in connection with the death of his 6-year-old daughter from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
One man was shot in Elyria, Ohio, just west of Cleveland, early Saturday morning.
A man was found shot dead in a parking lot in Greenville County, South Carolina.
Two people were shot and killed outside an inn in Hampton, Virginia.
At least 10 people were shot in Chicago, at least two were fatal.
A Colorado Springs man was driven to the hospital with a gunshot wound.
A Jackson, Mississippi police officer was shot while responding to a disturbance call.
One man was shot at a Martin Luther King Jr. parade in Jackson.
Two men and one woman were shot at a home in Oakland.
An 11-year-old boy was shot in an Oklahoma City apartment complex.
Police in Richmond, Virginia are looking for three men who shot another man in his thirties.
Police believe gang violence is to blame for the shooting death of one man in Santa Ana, California.
An early morning shooting in Tuscaloosa injured two teenagers.
Excellent post, let's dissect this, shall we?
1) The kids needs to not be neglected, and why the **** did the **** leave her two kids in a house with an unsecure gun? sounds like bad parenting by a terrible mother.
2) Shot and killed by who? a drive by? 2nd hand gun fire? was it self defense? not enough information to go on.
3)found dead, this may as well say suicide, not a gun control issue
4) shooting range, sounds like a legit accident, where was the trash can? was it on the range? was the gun fired in the correct direction?
5) dallas chicks, shot to death, not sure what to make of this, but it sounds like legit.
6) this is a legit gun control issue
7) 15yr old girl shot, ok why was it shot at? was it kids? was it a drive by? need more info
8) why does a 22yr old have an unsecured firearm in the first place? sounds like a stupid ****, not a gun control issue.
9) this sounds like some sort of redneck bullshit, NORMAL people discuss issues like grown ****ing adults, they dont shoot people over the last ****ing beer in the fridge.
10) poor oregon man, clearly states it was an accident, not a gun control issue
11) father-daughter, not sure what to make of this one.
I could go on and on...., but I wont, lets face it. These instances are the results of retarded people with guns.
Find the results of all bullets fire from educated people with firearms, like for instance a cop. How many instances like the ones above can you find where the gun of a policer officer was used in a drive by. And I'm not talking about corrupt cops(ie criminals), I'm talking about solid working class americans who arent the 'slums' or the 'idiots' of the USA.
While we're at it, let's put a 'control' on cigarettes, bats, wire, alcohol, and cars, they kill plenty of people yearly too.
Oh wait, people profit
from those, sorry!