View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #59
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
If the players had a coach they wanted to give 100% for then they may try a little harder on the defensive end. Also a coach needs to have a defensive scheme. I don't blame it all on'antoni, the players do need some of it, but I give the most of it to the coach.

I said before and Ill say it again, this is a freaking team game so everybody on the team needs to take the blame.
In DK's book tho, it's all on the coach esp esp when they lose, not unless Fisher is playing PLUS Pau being so soft etc.
When they win, its all on Kobe....
But yes, watching them play and allowing lay up drills almost every possesion and Mike D' Antoni not even calling timeouts .....
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote