View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:55 AM   #37
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Piers Morgan TRULY gets own in this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i was saying that guns are awesome and that everyone should carry a gun, including babies, dogs, cats, and hungry goats.

and we must never, NEVER stop until the world itself is turned in to a giant gun. anything less would be a travesty and a horrific insult against the almighty.

You on your self-imaginary high-horse thinking/believing it's a RL reality; or at least maybe online "where other posters think I'm smart!!!
... LMAO ... and completely obviously you're a likely inebriated when you just post away with nothing to actually illustrate your point, just something in laymens terms of "haha, see, I am being sarcastic because I'm genius! I am world the bestesiz!"

I suppose when you're a daily poster you're a bit more convincing, but when you're obviously impaired (which to some degree, I do believe you have a family history of mental depression; I hate to brag but I'm pretty good at reading people, etc). When you post like you have been this evening (technically, early morning) clearly you're purposely trying to be cool, fresh, witty, etc. - but even more clearly you're acting like a monkey.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote