View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #2524
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Sad to hear. He has to be replaced I guess but its gonna be a step down. You dont find many people who look at head...choppy. Dude looked like he couldnt WAIT to end a couple lives.

They got it right the first time. Like the Mountain. Guy they replaced him with is just big. First guy looked....disturbing. New guy doesnt look ready to take the head off a horse.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote