View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #994
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

I just want the league to go to 3 keepers and back to the old waiver system next season. That's it.

To make rules to stop players from making bone head trades just isn't going to work. It will complicate things even more. We just have to hope that Managers will use their brains when making trades in the future.

I also would like to see managers be more competitive and actually try to win. Remember you can have good keepers and still win. I've found that half the battle in this league is just simply getting your 'games played' in. You'd be surprised where you would sit in the standings just based off that. This is also why I like the 3 keeper rule, it takes less emphasis having keepers and puts more on 'having a good draft' ,waiver wire pick ups, and trades.

Anyway that's my take on it. I know there are those who disagree.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote