View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #997
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I am not asking anyone to leave. Just stating the obvious that if they aren't happy with the league or my being commissioner, they are welcome to leave, something you've stated a few times with brwnman.
Brwnman said the league was rigged, that's why I said he could leave if he feels that way. If I thought I was participating in a rigged league, i'd find another league. All I said was that you've been the participant in deals that were heavily in your favor. Doesn't mean I think it's rigged, it takes 2 people to make those deals and the other participant believed it was fair or to their benefit when the deal was made. I just feel that as a whole the integrity of the system has been compromised and it needs to be revamped. Doesn't mean i'm saying you're a horrible commisioner. But I think most aren't that happy with all the drama and problems that have gone on this season, not just me. And i'd rather than instead of saying "if you don't like it, there's the door" you'd say "ok fair enough, this is what i'm doing to rectify it."
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote