View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Have you ever committed a crime?

aside from the numerous downloads of stuff, Assault (i think i said what i did once on the board). Didn't get charged though. Trespassing i'm sure. Had a 17 yr old gf when i was 22 so there's that. In HS used to make copies of cassette tapes and sell them. I could go on for quite awhile.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote