View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #248
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Who will be at tomorrow's game? I suspect that the Cats will win. How do I know? Because several years ago I went to a Panthers game and they won that game after having lost every game since the previous season.

Well you almost got them a win. It was nice to see Kemba have a career game. Biz had 7 blocks. We just need post scoring. Desperately.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote