View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #3426
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
as you know im a spain fan in football so i dont really know why do you talk to me about macedonia...
im not even sure xavi and iniesta know who this michael bradley guy is... i mean who does?

You don't get to brag about other people's national teams, sorry. Bandwagoning does not extend to that. That's like talking about your friend's hot girlfriend. How does it involve you?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote