View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #3428
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
im known as one of the most passionate barca fans in my town and you are known as a midget puertorican with a asian wife who makes 20 threads a day half of them about your team's biggest rival... you are the one who dont get to brag about other people's teams and likings

National teams are not interchangable, they are your national team. Liking Barca is fine. Saying i renounce Macedonia and love Spain makes you sound retarded. Bandwagoning national teams is ridiculous.

I'm no longer a US fan, i'm now a Brazilian soccer fan, haha you suck! How does that make any sense?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote