View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #37
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New school shooting in Houston..

I don't even know what to say anymore. I don't give a shit about media coverage. I cannot understand how people, law abiding gun owners, the most progressive of leftists, whatever your stance, can't come to an agreement that too many ****ing people are dying because of guns. It's not a political battle, people are dying every day, stop drawing lines on when that's OK and not because of whatever party you support. PEOPLE, not newscasts, not numbers on a spreadsheet, people. Why is anyone OK with this? Why is anyone cool with the status quo?

I have no clue how to fix it. But as soon as anyone tries, as soon as anyone even mentions a thought of how, it's shouted down. What's wrong with us? Sincerely, why do we keep killing eachother and why are so many people OK with it?

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 01-23-2013 at 05:38 AM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote