View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #8
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Free Agency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Paul Kruger's a FA right? I definitely expect Indy to pursue him.

Yea but I think he'll be resigned. With Ray Lewis retiring and with the possibility of Ed Reed leaving I think some cap will be freed up even after they give Flacco his mega contract.

I think Indy should go after someone like Jennings if it's not to expensive. They have depth at WR but your offense is heavily relied on the passing game and Wayne is getting up there in years so a successor is needed. But I guess in the interest of long term building they will stay away from giving Jennings a big contract and try their luck in the draft to fill that need.

BTW, Alex smith will also probably be a FA
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote