View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #42
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New school shooting in Houston..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
It SHOULD be harder to buy a gun.

That's the point.

If you're law abiding and you have to wait an extra day or two? Who cares?

This is essentially the point I was making. I think the issue is that they don't want to give any ground. And I guess I can understand that. One step towards regulation, is one step closer to more regulation, which is one step closer to outright banning. It may be flawed logic, but it does make sense when you consider their mind set. I mean they seriously think the same government that is feeding off of their consumerism and fear is going to go all Orwellian on them. Guns or no guns, you guys (and increasingly the west in general) are getting raped already!
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote