View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #18
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you played 40 min/game in the NBA, what would your averages be?

If a coach was insane enough to leave me on the hardwood for 40 minutes even with me being completely exhausted by the 3rd minute of NBA pace, I bet if nothing else I'd stumble into a bucket here or there just from being so behind the play. Defenses would have a tough time planning for me because I would be in unusual places of the floor at strange times due to my exhaustion.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote