View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #19
CavaliersFTW
7-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you played 40 min/game in the NBA, what would your averages be?

Some of you guys must be in terrible shape right now I don't think I'd have a problem at all being "on the floor" for 40 NBA minutes I actually love conditioning - obviously out the gates I'd need a pre-season/few weeks to acclimate but I'm only 5-11.5 w/o shoes and 136.5lbs right now so I'd get tossed around like a rag doll out there, heck even in rec leaguess I always struggle mightily to play "big" and box out against 6-3 200lb dudes - I almost always get the wind knocked out of me if I try to crash the boards against players that would otherwise just be point guards or shooting guard in the NBA I prob would get repeatedly fined for flopping when in actually I'm legitimately being thrown around like a piece of cleanex by players

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 01-23-2013 at 07:25 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote