View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #22
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why the **** do Laker games get blacked out in NY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I'd understand if this team is the 06 team but they have Dwight, still servicable Nash, Pau(even though he's been sucking the past 2 years), and Kobe.
I bleed purple and gold. And while that means that maybe I have a blood disease and will die soon, it also means that I will die as a diehard Laker fan.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote