View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #24
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why the **** do Laker games get blacked out in NY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Suddenly a "Homer Avy" makes you a fan.

I simply was asking if you were mistaking me with a different poster that has my identical avy.

Im a well known Laker fan on ISH, since I started posting in my original account in 06.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote