View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #26
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why the **** do Laker games get blacked out in NY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I have the package for the soccer games (i'm in NY) and they make you buy a few channels, and the Laker channel is one but the games are blocked. It doesn't make any sense. PAY FOR THE LAKER CHANNEL! BUT DON'T WATCH LAKER GAMES!
Sorry for derailing your thread. My bad.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote