View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Free Agency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Losing Mendenhall will probably be an addition by subtraction type of situation. They can easily find a RB in the draft who can replace or fill a part of his production with the fraction of the cost and headaches. RB's are a dime in a dozen..

Steelers need to patch up that O-line. That o-line has been abysmal for years(don't know about this past year tbh) and they need to keep Ben healthy, it will also lead to a better running game. I don't know about the cap situation w/ the Steelers but I'd let Wallace go and go after a tackle like Albert. I also don't think Albert would be as expensive as Wallace but you never know as OT tend to get overpaid.

I think they can replace Wallace's production by getting players like Amendola or a David Nelson type of player(I know Wallace is a speedster).

The OL just gets decimated by injuries every season. Pouncey was relatively healthy this year but Decastro missed half the season with a torn MCL in preseason, Marcus Gilbert is a *****, and Mike Adams just wasn't ready altho he played well at times. I think the line will be better next season with Adams and Decastro one year older and more experienced. It would obviously be nice to have a bit more depth tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote