View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #6
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN's European Ball: Sabonis Passes the Euro Torch To Spanoulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Spanoulis gets the European basketball torch from Sabonis according to ESPN's European basketball site. That must really piss you and all the Spanoulis haters off.
Nope, couldn't care less. Spanoulis was garbage in the best basketball league in the world. And like I said, old past his prime Sabonis was more than a serviceable NBA player, which leads me to believe he would've been an All-NBA/All-Star caliber player in his prime. What they do/did in Euroleague or whatever doesn't mean shit to me. I respect Sabonis as a player, not Spanoulis.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote