View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #10
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: UN Expert Investigating US Drone Killings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I disagree, drone strikes are also killing civilians and as a result increasing recruitment. Additionally the drones always hovering above are also contributing to anxiety and other psychological trauma. Overall, my biggest issue is the accountability of the program. How much do we really know about who we are killing???

That's a good point. The US can basically attack whom they please, which is a scary thought if you don't trust the government (seems quite a few Americans do not). I guess I'd sing a different tune if I had these drones buzzing by my home at night, I bet it is pretty terrifying. I just don't understand how innocent civilians can be killed accidentally with a system and technology that is so advanced. I mean, this isn't the Vietnam days with napalm.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote