View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #42
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you continue to date someone that you found out is/was a Stripper?

I have friends that dated strippers for long periods...shit Dooms/riddler dated a couple for a while

they can be good for "dating"...just not marriage obviously

I've gone out with strippers myself a few times, you just have to view it as fun and games, not a search for love or your soul mate lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote