View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Facial Hair for Job Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
depends what type of job it is. blue collar, a beard would be fine, could possibly even help. white collar you need to be clean cut, and buy some non prescription glasses
again, silly to lump jobs like this. I have a very white collar job and most of the men in my industry have facial hair. I do think the chinstrap beard is probably a bad look. But, if you are legitimately better looking with facial hair, it may help to keep it. You are more likely to get the job if you are better looking, that is a fact.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote