View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #45
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you continue to date someone that you found out is/was a Stripper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I wouldnt say I "dated' strippers... But I knew some wild girls who go both ways and we used to team up and go pull girls, because they like em and I like em too..

It was a mutual thing where we used to role play and seduce other women to join us...

Wasnt like we was going steady or nothing...

One of my good friends used to be a stripper. They're good people.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote