View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #21
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite places you've ever been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
LOL!! Did you see the security guard outside of the bank on the main street? Dude had a sawed off shot gun just chilling outside. Like it was nothing. I was freaked out. Also did you hit up Dunns River Fall?

I climbed Dunns River Fall. Definitely fun. I remember the second I got out of the water I was dying of thirst. It was crazy hot when I was there.

However, I wouldn't put Ocho Rios as my favorite place as, there wasn't much to do outside of the resort.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote