View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:55 AM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your favorite kind of fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Chilean Sea bass mhhhhmmmmm

Yellowtail sashimi

A good sword fish steak and a well spiced tuna tartar yummmm
jesus... what he said!

i mean, what macmac said. i mean, i don't actually give a crap how jesus felt about catching a fish or the whole 'teaching a man how to fish' thing or any of that biblical nonsense.

eh, sorry... that was disrespectful. i mean, what macmac said about that crap in the first place. i mean... shit.

just leave me alone, asshole.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote