View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #26
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

1-on-1: 2-1-1 (win vs a black kid, win vs a PR kid, loss vs a white kid who'd become a friend later, draw vs a white kid who'd also later become a friend). I count the draw fight as a draw because he got a black eye and I had a bruised forehead.

I got jumped quite a few times, most memorably twice by a group of Ricans and once by a group of black kids at the park.

Also had one of those drunk wrestling/fight with a best friend in college but I don't remember who one. Only thing we remember was the next morning, there was a huge hole in his room's wall. LOL.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote