View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #62
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
People who contemplate suicide are genetically inferior. Plain and simple. Life isn't fair and the strongest survive. I will NEVER feel for someone going through depression. Just like I NEVER want people to feel pity for me in any situation. People like the OP(and probably yourself) are what I like to call "attention whores" putting their insignificant problems on other people for their own selfish satisfaction. **** you clown. Pauk is right. All these people complaining about their so called problems should just go ahead and kill themselves. Like I said, strongest survive, life isn't fair, can't deal with that? Out yourself. Would actually be the most logical and unselfish thing to do instead of being a burden on everyone else and dragging them down with you.
There are 2 types of people that would believe shit like this....

1. hardened military veterans and criminals who have been through a lot and have seen some f*cked up shit

2. Young adult white kids from the suburbs who live with their parents

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt when you say you're trolling.. but i think we know which category you fall under
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote