View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #63
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

My biggest problem as it pertains to this topic is that I find myself living in the past too much. That, or I'm thinking about the future. That makes me feel somewhat disastisfied of the current moment, which is what I need to be living for. These feelings make me feel depressed. It's not a constant state of mind for me, as I don't consider myself to be "depressed" but I have to somehow find some sort of peace and understanding with the current situation.

Also, I need to appreciate smaller things and nuances in life. It's not all about constant thrills and such. I live by the beach, and sometimes, I go down and just walk along the coast. No phone, and no distractions. I just sit back and think about the sounds and sights around me.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote