View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #71
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

I hope i don't wrongly influence anyone, but i think suicide can be brave depending on the circumstances. Here is this thing we call life that we all cherish; some feel they cherish it because of love, material possessions, and things of that nature. But we really cherish life because of our perception of death and not knowing what comes after this state of being (life). Some claim to know what comes next due to their belief system, but they don't.

For a person to decide to end their current state of existence with no true knowledge of what comes afterward...that's bold. You can even argue its a much more honest leap of faith than believing in a god and some heaven/hell realm of existence based on your earthly merits.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote