View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #45
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody know any good documentaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
The Bridge

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I can't believe some of you would recommend watching this piece of crap; I just saw the whole thing. Some of these idiots are dumb as f*ck for wanting to kill themselves, and that stupid so call "friend" of that one guy who gave him those pills and when he said he wanted to kill himself, she asked him if he had a plan and did nothing about it, wow, that is stupidity on a whole new level. Did this b*tch even tried to stop him. No. What kind of friend is that. Stupid. This docu is stupid and everyone in it is stupid as f*ck.

Wow you guys are pathetic for actually thinking this crap has some merit. This is the equivalent of recommending Divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood as a top 10 film.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Quote:
Paradise Lost (all 3 parts) is the best doco I have ever seen and I couldn't take my eyes of the screen and every episode you think someone else commited the crime.

There's now another film out now dealing with the whole span of the case.

http://www.sonyclassics.com/westofmemphis/

I drove through West Memphis once. Whole lotta nothing as far I could see.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote