View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Basketball Reference finally updated the NBA Finals Stats Boxscores from 1950 to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psileas
Russell's rebounding rates per Finals' series:

26.3 (not very accurate, missed 2 games)
23.1 (Wilt: 23.5)
18.2 (Wilt: 21.9)

Good stuff!

BTW I'm not sure if you saw my thread a few weeks ago, but Nikola/Gorba from nbastats.net asked me to try to get a hold of you to see if you want to join our group (Nikola noted that from lurking on this board that you've been doing a lot of extensive research from a variety of sources for a long time). If you're interested, e-mail me at fpliii@stanford.edu (three i's, same as my username) and I'll forward your message to them (alternatively you can e-mail Gorba at gorba77@interia.pl, though I don't think Nikola wants his address posted around the web).

Apologies for bothering you, but you'd be a great addition to our team (I would've PMed you, but I think your box is full).
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote