View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #22
Psileas
NBA lottery pick

Psileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Basketball Reference finally updated the NBA Finals Stats Boxscores from 1950 to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Good stuff!

BTW I'm not sure if you saw my thread a few weeks ago, but Nikola/Gorba from nbastats.net asked me to try to get a hold of you to see if you want to join our group (Nikola noted that from lurking on this board that you've been doing a lot of extensive research from a variety of sources for a long time). If you're interested, e-mail me at fpliii@stanford.edu (three i's, same as my username) and I'll forward your message to them (alternatively you can e-mail Gorba at gorba77@interia.pl, though I don't think Nikola wants his address posted around the web).

Apologies for bothering you, but you'd be a great addition to our team (I would've PMed you, but I think your box is full).

I'm not every day here, so I didn't notice it.
Although I have been erasing messages from time to time, I didn't know the limit was that low. I'll try to PM you later.
Psileas is online now   Reply With Quote