View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #78
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I'm usually depressed when I think too much about life, such as where I'm at financially, social status-wise, if I've met the normal life stage for people my age.

I realized the less I think, the more I live equals the less depress I am.

I think depression is different for everybody, luckily for me, mine is mostly socially related so it's not as serious as depression that's triggered by mental problems.

This explains why theist successful people are often men of action with slightly above avg uqs who self reflect but don't introspect about perpetually ambiguous issue.

No wonder dogs ate so damn happy. They're in the moment like sru key aid. Entire awareness is on the present stimuli, just like when you're in da zone in n ball, nothing matters body and environment are one
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote