View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #84
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
I think its normal. I dont recall being depressed myself but im only 21, still live at home with my parents and have a good group of friends i can always call and chill with. Right now i only have to worry about finishing university and maybe apply for a master`s degree.

Once i move out, have tons of bills to pay, work full time and dont see my friends/ dont party as often maybe things will change. But i will always have Jesus to turn to so i dont worry too much

JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote