View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #31
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hi, my name is Riddler and I'm an alcoholic (Been to a few AA meetings recently)

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
If instead they had learned to practice moderation

Almost everyone in there tried to drink in moderation... They're incapable of doing it for a number of reasons.

I've looked into the scientific reasons why it's a disease. Some people have a certain chemical produced in their brain when they drink alcohol, and others don't (forget the name of the chemical).

Look, I don't think anyone has bashed the program more than me,... I've gone to AA meetings in the past and told the members how flawed their little program is... (and I still believe it has its flaws).

When I told one member the program was brainwashing... His reply was: "Good, after all the crazy $hit I've done, my brain needed to be washed."

I take that back, I think Charlie Sheen bashed the program more than me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br21rihKsIQ
Charle Sheen rants on Alcoholics Anonymous. winning

Last edited by Riddler : 01-27-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote