View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #90
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Honestly, I reckon that a solid minority of ISH is depressed. If you have an internet "routine", you are actually in a rut. I am tired of spending 2+ hours a day on the computer or watching netflix. There is no call for it.

Get a guitar and learn to play, get some free weights and work out a little bit, go to a freaking coffee shop and talk to random strangers for goodness sakes... but online is brain dead time and it just digs you into a deeper hole.

Really, I wonder what I would do just unplugging my computer...

I will see yall in a week maybe, after a brief experiment.

Speaking for random strangers, don't do that, we don't want to talk.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote